[MOBY-dev] Human Readable Registry on the Web ?

Franck Tanoh ytanoh at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 13:59:03 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

The BioCatalogue (www.biocatalogue.org) team is proud to announce that the
main portal for the project will be launched during ISMB/ECCB 2009, which
takes place in Stockholm, Sweden between June 28 - July 2nd. (Please see:
http://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2009/). There will be a demo for the
BioCatalogue during Technical Track session TT41, which will take place on
Wednesday July 1st from 2:45pm - 3:10 pm in Room C8. There will also be a
poster which will be presented during the poster session of the conference.

The BioCatalogue will provide a centralised registry of curated Life Science
web services. BioCatalogue will also act as a place where the community
can find contacts and meet the experts and maintainers of these services.
For more information about the project: http://www.biocatalogue.org/wiki

If you are a developer or a consumer of Web Services, this is one session
you shouldn't miss during ISMB/ECCB 2009.

BioCatalogue is a BBSRC funded project [BB/F01046X/1, BB/F010540/1] and has
been running since 1st June 2008. The project is a joint venture between the
EMBL-EBI (led by Rodrigo Lopez) and the myGrid project at the University of
Manchester (led by Carole Goble).

The BioCatalogue team