[MOBY-dev] Human Readable Registry on the Web ?

Jiten Bhagat jits at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 13:24:05 UTC 2009

Hi Steffen,

Just to add to Carole's email - what you'll see now is the beta site
that we are preparing for a public launch at ISMB at the end of this
month. So far, we have harvested some BioMoby services from SeekDa, but
we intend to have better integration and harvesting of BioMoby services
by Q4 of this year.

Check out our roadmap
(http://www.biocatalogue.org/wiki/doku.php?id=public:roadmap) and get in
touch, if you're interested :-)