[MOBY-dev] Human Readable Registry on the Web ?

Sebastien Carrere Sebastien.Carrere at toulouse.inra.fr
Thu Jun 11 12:44:30 UTC 2009

Hi Steffen,

In Toulouse, we use a cgi that we wrote to browse Moby registries:
http://lipm-bioinfo.toulouse.inra.fr/registry/cgi/registry.cgi

To directly access to a service description in the public central, you
have to provide 2 parameters : service and auth_uri.

Here is an example:

http://lipm-bioinfo.toulouse.inra.fr/registry/cgi/registry.cgi?service=iANTNetBlast&auth_uri=iant.toulouse.inra.fr

As you can see on this example, for simple services (just one input), a
direct link to Remora is provided in order to test the service.

Hope this helps,

Sebastien