[MOBY-dev] Human Readable Registry on the Web ?

Michael Gerlich mgerlich at ipb-halle.de
Thu Jun 11 13:44:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

does this cgi script check for dead services?

I noticed that all of our (ipb-halle.de) services are currently marked
as dead services (including a whole bunch of other services - too many
for my understanding...):
http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/ValidateService?getDeadServices

Might this be causing empty entries in your registry when tried for our
services?
http://lipm-bioinfo.toulouse.inra.fr/registry/cgi/registry.cgi?form=more_service&central=mobycentral&service=MassBank_unique_DBLinks&auth_uri=ipb-halle.de

I checked and all our services are working, and both Taverna and
Dashboard have no problems with them. I guess the lookup if and how a
service is marked as "dead" should be revised, or perhaps someone could
point some information to me so I can assure that our services are not
marked as dead (would this require rdf-editing?).

Regards,
Michael