[MOBY-dev] Executing Moby Workflow straight from java

Sergio Ramirez Ramirez serr at ac.uma.es
Thu Sep 11 14:38:49 UTC 2008

Hello Jerzy

I had the same problem that you.

I have got it to work by browsing deep in the Taverna code. I cannot
give you many sample code because I'm trying to organize all the code
tries and examples that I have.

But I can give you some comments:

For build a workflow model the class is:
org.embl.ebi.escience.scufl.ScuflModel, just do ScuflModel model = new
ScuflModel();
This class contains the methods that you mention addProcessor ...

For run I'm using freeflow, because taverna classes and raven are a
"little" tricky. The classes:
uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.main.Engine or
org.embl.ebi.escience.scufl.enactor.implementation.FreefluoEnactorProxy
can help you.

I hope this little details help you to begin. If you have more detailed
questions I will be very happy of help you.

Best regards,
Sergio