[MOBY-dev] Executing Moby Workflow straight from java

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Thu Sep 11 15:10:13 UTC 2008

I think whoever has a headless Taverna workflow creation and/or
enactment working should put examples up in the Java developer's section
of the Moby Web site...I believe the myExperiment people also have a
headless workflow enactment engine working now...anyone from there on
this list?  Also, Paolo Romano in Italy has a headless SCUFL enactor in
the BioWEP software. So many people are doing this, but no good sample
code is easily available, especially for Moby services...