[MOBY-dev] Executing Moby Workflow straight from java

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:36:02 UTC 2008

Hi Jerzy,

You can execute workflows from the command line too if you have your input
file for the workflows handy.

If you want to create workflows programmatically, you will need to look at
the javadoc for the taverna source code.

You should probably explore the taverna website[1] and its manual[2] for
more information.

Eddie

[1] http://taverna.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://taverna.sourceforge.net/doc