[MOBY-dev] Executing Moby Workflow straight from java

Jerzy Orlowski jerzyo at genesilico.pl
Thu Sep 11 14:22:09 UTC 2008

Hi

I have several hundreds of workflows made up of BioMoby Services and
want to execute them all without opening any GUI.

I was looking for some solution over the internet and the think I came
across was using Taverna plugin and try to execute it programaticaly.
I have a few questions:

1. Is it the only way?

2. I found several tutorial tutorials on running  saved workflow saved
in scufl language.
http://www.mygrid.org.uk/usermanual1.7/executeworkflowprogram_source.html

How do you one make a workflow step by step? like:

workflow.addProcesor(...)
workflow.addConnector(...)
workflow.execute()

and especially, how do one add BioMoby objects this way? Is there any
tutorial or do I have go though the API?

Best

Jerzy Orlowski