[MOBY-dev] jmoby class for workflow. Does it exist?

Sergio Ramirez Ramirez serr at ac.uma.es
Mon Sep 1 10:10:53 UTC 2008

Hello Jerzy

Unfortunately, moby can not handle workflows by itself for now. Normally
you use taverna for building workflows.
I'm trying to learn how to use Taverna libraries to run workflows. There
is a taverna class (workflowlauncher or similar) available in the web
page for taverna, but I couldn't make it work.

I'm also very interesting in this topic.
Greetings, Sergio