[MOBY-dev] Web Services in a secure World

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thu Mar 13 11:38:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

funny to have written an email and then later while searching the web
and discussing stuff with Mark Fiers here - we think to have a nice
solution based on the description here

http://www.impetus.us/~rjmooney/projects/misc/clientcertauth.html.

with different services depending on which certificate was used.

So - in our view this is solved, but feel free to add something :-)

best
andreas