[MOBY-dev] dashboard problem generating datatypes

Judith Flo jflo at imim.es
Thu Jun 19 09:33:23 UTC 2008

But I run it and got results using dashboard!

It returns a Zip_encoded object (base64), the service is async because
there are some executions that takes lot of time and consume the
timeout... But for "simple" executions it should return this zip_encoded
object (in fact as I said, I test it and it works)

Does the dashboard use different libraries than moses (to generate the
datatypes), I'm asking this to understand why my message is different
(in terms of text_ objects) from the one that the dashboard generates...

(Sorry Martin, you'll receive this message twice, I don't know if there
is someone in the list that can put some light on this...)