[MOBY-dev] dashboard problem generating datatypes

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 02:08:21 UTC 2008

> The service is registered under the moby-dev repository, it is called
> runByoDyn, created by the auth inb.bsc.es

Okay, I see the service now. And *it is clear now what is the problem*. The
service runByoDyn is an asynchronous service. And neither Dashboard nor
MoSeS have support for asynchronous services. I should be working on it, but
it is not there yet (not a priority in my current funding, unfortunately).
Bad luck for you, sorry.

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org