[MOBY-dev] jmoby using cached datatypes etc

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Jun 25 08:52:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

i dont know if i missed that somehow or if this is still an issue - but
it came up here as currently biomoby.org is unavailable.

Is there a possibilty to use the cached ontologies for the jMoby API ?

My problem is that each time i start an application which e.g. calles a
BioMoby service the datatype ontology and namespace ontology are fetched
from http://biomoby.org.
Is it possible somehow to tell the API not to download it from the net
but to use a local cache?

I'm not sure whether this was already a discussion before and i remember
something about the Registry - but please give me some hints if and how
this is possible ?

Thanks
andreas