[MOBY-dev] Fwd: PLoS ONE Decision [07-PONE-RA-01200R1]

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Sat Oct 27 10:04:02 UTC 2007

Hi Mark,

Bummer, PLoS One looked like a great new magazine, but their review
process is a bad joke... not very professional at best :(.

I think it would be best for the BioMOBY article if it will be
published in an Open Access magazine, but apart from that I don't
have preferences.

Cheers,

Pi

On  26 Oct 2007, at 19:56, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Well, the manuscript was rejected again, without any additional
> review (after two months of waiting!).  I think that says more
> about the quality of PLoS ONE than it says about the quality of the
> manuscript, but... hey... what can you do?
>
> So, I guess we need to find another place to send it.  Does anyone
> have any preferences?

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen