[MOBY-dev] Fwd: PLoS ONE Decision [07-PONE-RA-01200R1]

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Oct 26 17:56:09 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Well, the manuscript was rejected again, without any additional review
(after two months of waiting!).  I think that says more about the quality
of PLoS ONE than it says about the quality of the manuscript, but...
hey... what can you do?

So, I guess we need to find another place to send it.  Does anyone have
any preferences?