[MOBY-dev] How to get a concrete MobyDataType

groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Oct 1 13:57:51 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

thanks for your answer. Honestly i wanted to have the actual GO_Term object
becaus of laziness ;-);-) I know that I can retrieve all information with the
general classes, I just hoped that somehow there is written that its a
GO_Term and i can cast it and use getxxx somehow :-):-)

Thanks for clarification
andreas