[MOBY-dev] Logging access of Web Services

groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Oct 1 14:07:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,

our group (especially Anika) is developing some Moby services. Out of
curiosity we would like to know when which service was called from which
ip.

Our apache forwards the axis request directly to Jboss where the services
are executed, so we dont find any log entries in the apache logs

I know one can easily log with the moby api - I was wondering if somehow
and somewhere deep in the service implementation (java) I can retrieve the
information who called the service (e.g. getting the httprequest).

is there a possibility to retrieve these information or is there any
common workaround to get such logging ?

Thanks
andreas