[MOBY-dev] Using CentralDigestCachedImpl....

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Wed Dec 19 16:13:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

What is the status of the CentralDigestCachedImpl? What does it cache
now and what is cached using the RegistryCache? If I use
MobyServiceType.loadServiceTypes(serviceTypesDefURL, mobyRegistry);
to cache service types, how does this relate to the
CentralDigestCachedImpl? There were talks of simplifying this process
and I'm sorry if I have missed something on the list regarding this.

Thanks,

    .../Ola