[MOBY-dev] [moby] Example of a response message with SOAP envelope

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:34:39 UTC 2006

Ups!

And how does the services work? I mean, do they have to connect to
the registry to check the relations of the objects they serve with
what other people might be sending them? Or is it that they just take
the string, in my case, and do something with it? If it is the second
then a user, stupidly, could be sending an object to a service that
is not necessarily inheritanced from the data type he understands and
he will be using it. Of course there is nothing wrong to provide
stupid answers to stupid questions, but, is it like this?

The, can I just take the content from the <moby:string> in the income
message and expect that it is actually a ScientificName?

Thanks.

Javier.