[MOBY-dev] [moby] Example of a response message with SOAP envelope

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Sep 19 16:26:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 18:22 +0200, Javier de la Torre wrote:
> information I need so I think I am safe because inside your
> MyScientificName there will still be a ScientificName. I dont mind
> where in the XML it is because XSLT will find it, hopefully!

Nope, not quite :-)  ScientificName (as a tag name) will not be inside
of MyScientificName; however the *content* of MyScientificName will
include all of the same elements as the *content* of ScientificName

MyScientificName to ScientificName is an inheritence relationship, not a
container relationship