[MOBY-dev] [moby] Example of a response message with SOAP envelope

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:22:07 UTC 2006

Ups,

Right, so my service can be considered a normal web service + a
biomoby service. Somehow a MOBY service like mine can be described as
a normal web service PLUS:

-It does not validate incoming messages, it only make use of the
piece it understand

Apart of this, the service can be described in a WSDL file. Well, one
way to use it, somehow the "canonical" model that represent the
object that was used to create it.

Uhmmm I still have to think about this more in detail, sorry if I
dont understand very well some things and I am just thinking loud.
And I also have to probe that my service will not crash when you send
your MyScientificName. I am actually using XSLT to take the
information I need so I think I am safe because inside your
MyScientificName there will still be a ScientificName. I dont mind
where in the XML it is because XSLT will find it, hopefully!

Javier.