[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:41:44 UTC 2006

> Martin, it would be very useful, I think, that the "unregister
> service" button on Dashboard performed a call to unregister the
> service according with the new API (an "empty query" with just the
> signatureURL tag)

Perhaps you missed my email yesterday (or the day before yesterday)
announcing that the dashboard has now a new button "call rdf agent" which
does exactly that. (Well, I hope it does, but it is hard to be sure -
everybody knows my deep doubts about how this agent behaviour is documented
and implemented - sorry, Eddie, I should shut up.)

> and not the old unregister call that is not longer working

The old way should still work. We agreed that agent will deal with services
that have registered their signature url, and old-fashioned unregistration
api call will deal with so-called 'services in testing stage' that do not
have a signature url.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com