[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Wed Oct 4 15:21:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

Yes, you're right, sorry. In fact I read about it and I updated from
CVS but I forgot to recompile.

Thanks,

Iván

Martin Senger escribió:
>> Martin, it would be very useful, I think, that the "unregister
>> service" button on Dashboard performed a call to unregister the
>> service according with the new API (an "empty query" with just
>> the signatureURL tag)
>

> Perhaps you missed my email yesterday (or the day before yesterday)
>  announcing that the dashboard has now a new button "call rdf
> agent" which does exactly that. (Well, I hope it does, but it is
> hard to be sure - everybody knows my deep doubts about how this
> agent behaviour is documented and implemented - sorry, Eddie, I
> should shut up.)
>

>> and not the old unregister call that is not longer working
>

> The old way should still work. We agreed that agent will deal with
> services that have registered their signature url, and
> old-fashioned unregistration api call will deal with so-called
> 'services in testing stage' that do not have a signature url.
>
> Martin

- --
- ------------------------------------------------
Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55