[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Wed Oct 4 14:10:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

It's enabled and it's working well because I'm playing with it right now.

Martin, it would be very useful, I think, that the "unregister
service" button on Dashboard performed a call to unregister the
service according with the new API (an "empty query" with just the
signatureURL tag) and not the old unregister call that is not longer
working, don't you think?

Iván

Edward Kawas escribió:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> What makes you say that? De-registration is enabled ...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eddie
>
>> -----Original Message----- From:
>> moby-dev-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
>> [mailto:moby-dev-bounces at lists.open-bio.org] On Behalf Of Dirk
>> Haase Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:14 AM To:
>> markw at illuminae.com; Core developer announcements Subject: Re:
>> [MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration
>>
>> On Wednesday 27 September 2006 18:48, Mark Wilkinson wrote:
>>> Call it being overly cautious  :-)  If there were a bug in
>> the agent
>>> that we hadn't noticed during testing, we didn't want to
>> wipe-out the
>>> registry (though it is backed-up daily, so we could recover
>>> anyway).
>>>
>>> It looks like there are no obvious bugs...
>> Nevertheless de-registration by agent is still not activated it
>> seems... Still objections?
>>
>> Best, dirk _______________________________________________

- --
- ------------------------------------------------
Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55