[MOBY-dev] RFC #1914 - change & call for vote

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:56:30 UTC 2006

Mark,
    I am sorry that I m dumb but your message is completely cryptic, and
I have no clue what you are suggesting. Could you be please more
verbose? I apologize if i am the only one who do not understand.

> Can we call for a vote on RFC 1913 and 1914 by Monday 16th?

     I think that the deadline for (any) voting should be set more then
five days ahead. I know that your RFCs were posted long time ago, but I
have not get any answer from you for my first comments (especially the
one about what getData() method should/could return).

    With regards,

    email: martin.senger at gmail.com
    skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
    International Rice Research Institute
    Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
    DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
    Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)