[MOBY-dev] RFC #1914 - change & call for vote

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Jan 10 16:57:10 UTC 2006

mygrid:hasServiceType -> removed because it is redundant to dc:format

dc:format -> changed from string literal to ontology term.  For MOBY the
value has changed from 'moby' to 'BioMoby_service'

mygrid:hasOperationNameText -> added as a property of mygrid:operation.
String Literal describing the service name.  For MOBY services, this is
identical to the mygrid:hasServiceNameText since MOBY services can only
have one operation.

I have made the above changes to the document online.

Can we call for a vote on RFC 1913 and 1914 by Monday 16th?

...his last words were 'Hey guys!  Watch this!'
--
Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor

"For most of this century we have viewed communications as a conduit,
       a pipe between physical locations on the planet.
What's happened now is that the conduit has become so big and interesting
      that communication has become more than a conduit,
       it has become a destination in its own right..."

                Paul Saffo - Director, Institute for the Future