[moby] Re: [MOBY-dev] Question on parser

Sebastien Carrere carrere at toulouse.inra.fr
Thu Sep 8 14:49:16 UTC 2005

I added the Perl Module (i) we develloped in Toulouse and the mandatory
XSLT style-sheet (ii) in the CVS repository.

i.  moby-live/Perl/MOBY/MOBYXSLT.pm
ii. moby-live/Perl/MOBY/xsl/parseMobyMessage.xsl

If you want more information (services examples using this module), do
not hesitate.

Sebastien

Mark Wilkinson wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 08:36 +0200, Sebastien Carrere wrote:
>

>>That's why I have written a clone of CommonSub.pm using "xsltproc" to
>>parse MOBY message.
>>

>Would you be willing to add this to the CVS?
>

>>However, how do you fixed timeout problem ?
>>

>In the 1.0 release we should have a spec for asynchronous services, so
>this problem will hopefully not be as severe...

Sebastien CARRERE                        LIPM (INRA-CNRS)
                      B.P.52627 -- 31326 CASTANET TOLOSAN
tel:(33) 5-61-28-53-29
fax:(33) 5-61-28-50-61