[MOBY-dev] Question on parser -> Big XML documents

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 6 23:40:59 UTC 2005

Although I am a Perl programmer I am not a Perl-service provider so my
SOAP::Lite vs. XML parses experiences are limited, but I recall that some
parsing problems (not all) may be overcome by sending data as byte arrays,
not strings (and Biomoby API dictates that both clients and servers
must be ready to accept both such formats). Have you tried that?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)