[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Mon Sep 12 15:05:51 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble to make BioMOBY work with Taverna. I have a
local development Moby central. When I register both new services and
new objects I notice that only my custom services are listed in
Taverna. The list of moby objects is not in sync with what is
registered in my central. So where does Taverna get those objects
from and how do I get my own objects in there? Does anyone have a clue?

Cheers,

Pieter

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen