[MOBY-dev] Migrating MOBY Central to the new object API - MONDAY OCT 24th

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 22:02:28 UTC 2005

> So... I am sure that some of you will cheer this decision

   I am the one who cheers this decision :-)
...but I do not understand what to change/do... :-(

   For example, there is a chain:
   text-formatted inherits from text-plain inherits from String

   Which object definition are you going to change? I guess the
'text-plain', correct? So now text-plain will contain a String under an
article-name 'contents'. And the rest of the hierarchy tree will
not be changed. Correct?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)