[MOBY-dev] Taverna plugin bug?: elements missing in BioMOBYobjects

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Fri Oct 7 17:25:28 UTC 2005

Hi Eddie,

Sorry, I cheered premature :(. For one of my services I use the
articleName attribute of two String objects to know which one
contains which data. Hence I have something like:

<SomeObject id="" namespace="some.ns">
     <String id="" namespace="another.ns" articleName="this.one">
         Bla bla
     </String>
     <String id="" namespace="another.ns" articleName="the.other.one">
         Alb alb
     </String>
<SomeObject>

The Object my service receives in Taverna lacks the articleName
attributes for it's String childs :(. Hence it becomes this:

<SomeObject id="" namespace="some.ns">
     <String id="" namespace="another.ns">
         Bla bla
     </String>
     <String id="" namespace="another.ns">
         Alb alb
     </String>
<SomeObject>

Looks like the fix introduced a new bug as well...

Pieter