[MOBY-dev] Taverna plugin bug?: elements missing in BioMOBYobjects

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Fri Oct 7 09:30:14 UTC 2005

Hi Eddie,

On 5-Oct-2005, at 2:52 AM, Edward Kawas wrote:

> Hi Pieter!
>
> I tracked down the bug and I fixed it (*fingers crossed*).
>
> I am placing 2 jar files at the following links that need to
> replace the ones in your /taverna-workbench-1.3/lib/
> directory:
> http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/jars/taverna-1.3.jar
> http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/jars/jmoby.jar
>
> Be sure to backup the 2 files you are about to replace, just
> in case!
>
> Then try out your workflows and let me know what happens.

I did some simple tests with the objects that failed previously and
so far so good :)

Thanks for the quick fix!

> Also, if all is well, do you think that you could send me
> one of those workflows so I can use it as an example?

After a lot of trail and error playing with a local central I think
it's about time I register my services and objects at the central
Central as well. Will do so once the central Central databases are
migrated to the new API...

Cheers,

Pi

pieter.neerincx at wur.nl