[MOBY-dev] Taverna plugin bug?: elements missing in BioMOBYobjects

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:58:27 UTC 2005

Hi Pieter,

I uploaded 2 new files. I am not sure if your bug is fixed,
but I thought that I would let you know. I have made new
additions and I modified some of the xml parsing, so while I
haven't worked on your bug, it may be fixed (or made worse
;-).

By the way, do you think that you could send me a workflow
whenever you notice something fishy?

Thanks,

Eddie

http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/jars/taverna-1.3.jar