[MOBY-dev] Taverna plugin bug?: elements missing in BioMOBYobjects

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:52:09 UTC 2005

Hi Pieter!

I tracked down the bug and I fixed it (*fingers crossed*).

I am placing 2 jar files at the following links that need to
replace the ones in your /taverna-workbench-1.3/lib/
directory:
http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/jars/taverna-1.3.jar
http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/jars/jmoby.jar

Be sure to backup the 2 files you are about to replace, just
in case!

Then try out your workflows and let me know what happens.

Also, if all is well, do you think that you could send me
one of those workflows so I can use it as an example?

Thanks a lot,

Eddie