[MOBY-dev] what are services LSIDs good for?

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Aug 27 11:15:15 UTC 2005

I think I said it was returned on the new codebase, which is only running on the test server - is that the one you are hitting?

We thought about keeping trtack of versions and sending the WSDL of the service as the data, but the discussion bogged down on whether that was really what service data *should* be, so it never got resolved (excuse the pun!)