[MOBY-dev] Taverna: moby_collection widget

Eddie Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:16:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

The widget should work. I dont have a computer that could try it out
(using dial-up) but as i recall, what one has to do is add the widget
'create_moby_collection' to a work flow and then add the various
datatypes (DNASequence, Integer, etc) to the input ports and a
properly formed collection should result and can be passed to the
appropriate moby service.

Out of curiousity, what was the class that caused the exception? Do
you think that you could send me the error output? I am not sure how
much help i can be for the next 2 weeks (no steady net connection) but
i'll try!

If you want to see how to use the collection, you could try the
following workflow:
http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/workflow.xml
with the following input:
http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/workflowInput.xml

That workflow is known to work (actually, you will need to do a
find/replace on the following string:
find-> http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl
replace-> http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl
and then it will work. Sorry about that!).

Eddie