[MOBY-dev] Taverna: moby_collection widget

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Tue Aug 16 13:19:32 UTC 2005

Hi!

I just tried out the Create_a_moby_collection widget in the new Taverna (after
CVS build, the package is still the buggy one I think...) but didn't have
much fun with it. As soon as I use it in the workflow, the service invocation
fails, a ClassCastException is reported. Failure is even before an http
request is sent out.

Can anybody confirm that the widget  is working? One thing I noticed is that
the widget output is typed only as text/plain not as text/xml like for
example Create_moby_data does it. But I have no idea if this is relevant...

I'll be thankful for any hints.

Regards,
dirk

Dirk Haase		            phone +49 89 3187 3583
http://mips.gsf.de/~haase           email   d.haase at gsf.de