[MOBY-l] Re: [MOBY-dev] URGENT: Attention ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS

Nina Opushneva opushneva at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 22 17:01:26 UTC 2004

Hi Martin,

If you put the RDF of your service into a separate
file and include an empty signatureURL tag by
registration, the RDFagent will not process it.
Otherwise, if you put your RDF into the file which URL
is “known” for the registry database, it will be
processed.
(But in the first way you need to ask Mark if it's
possible include an empty signatureURL during of a
registration).

If you wish to save your service RDF into the RDF
file, but you don't wish to put the information about
this service into registry database, you can to make
RDF of this service “not valid for MOBY”.

 A valid MOBY RDF means that it has the complete set
of descriptions:
     serviceName
     serviceType
     authURI
     contactEmail
     description
     category
     URL
     input/output (may be one of them)

If you delete or comment one of that descriptions,
RDFagent will not process RDF of this service.

Cheers,

Nina