[MOBY-l] Re: [MOBY-dev] URGENT: Attention ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Sep 23 00:15:12 UTC 2004

>Is it safe to
>include an empty signatureURL tag, or do I *have* to omit it at all?

Yup :-)  That is EXACTLY how it was designed to behave :-)  Just leave
it out and your service will auto-deregister the next time the agent
runs.  Alternately, you can manually deregister a service without a
SignatureURL by using the deregisterService call of the API.

(can you tell I am answering my emails in reverse order? )