[MOBY-l] Re: [MOBY-dev] URGENT: Attention ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 11:15:31 UTC 2004

> May I try to answer your question.

Nina,
   Thanks for the clarification.
   Just one minor question: Assuming I do not wish to register a service
for long, therefore I do not plan to send any signatureURL. Is it safe to
include an empty signatureURL tag, or do I *have* to omit it at all?

   Regards,

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger