[MOBY-dev] observations about registrations with RDF

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 14:09:43 UTC 2004

> This is a snippet of Marks former mail:
>
> Of course, at the moment nobody has a signatureURL   I have set up a
> simple CGI page for existing service providers where they can supply a
> URL and get the signature RDF for all of their existing services:
>
> http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/getRDFXML.pl

   Yes, I know about it. But Mark said that this cgi-bin will be there
only temporarily. I had in mind something more permanent (for example if
you loose your RDF you should be able to get it back somehow from the
registry, without registering it again...). We have discussed this with
Mark already and he seems to agree with providing such functionality - I
had put it in the list of observations just not to let it slip from my
(and his :-)) mind...

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger