[MOBY-dev] observations about registrations with RDF

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Wed Sep 22 14:02:18 UTC 2004

Hi Martin!

referring to your last point:

>5) Finally, just to make this list complete, I would like to remind the
>others that there had been a discussion about possibility to get RDF from
>the registry even for services that had been already registered. I would
>like to have this feature soon - because it may need an addition tag in
>the service object, so the sooner we know about it the better.

This is a snippet of Marks former mail:

Of course, at the moment nobody has a signatureURL   I have set up a
simple CGI page for existing service providers where they can supply a
URL and get the signature RDF for all of their existing services:

http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/getRDFXML.pl

Cheers,
Rebecca

--