[MOBY-dev] observations about registrations with RDF

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Sep 22 23:31:00 UTC 2004

Hello from beautiful Banff!  I'm here at the SAB meeting for the grant
under which MOBY-S is funded... wish me luck!

It turns out that the conference centre has public wireless access in
the pub, but not in the rooms... oh dear!  ;-)

Yes, Martin and I have discussed this, and agreed that it should be a
part of the MOBY Central API.  Martin, keep reminding me, as I have a
ton of other things consuming my time at the moment so constant pressure
will be required to get it done in a timely way...

Cheers all!

Mark