[MOBY-dev] URGENT: Attention ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS

Paul Gordon gordonp at cbr.nrc.ca
Tue Sep 21 14:20:56 UTC 2004

I think the idea behind the multiple attempts in case (3) is that the
Web server might be down, or the page temporarily unavailable due to
resource problems (e.g. forgot to mount the Web server disk :-)).  To
make these more consistent, maybe I'd only retry fetching the RDF if the
server could not be contacted, or if it returned a 5XX HTTP code.
Ortherwise treat it as case (5)?