[MOBY-dev] CommonSubs.pm

Simon Twigger simont at mcw.edu
Wed Jun 16 19:20:46 UTC 2004

Hi Mark,

I updated my copy of the cvs today to get CommonSubs working with my
services - I had been using some of Ken's modules before.

To get it to work I had to go in and hack the code around
CommonSubs::responseHeader() (See below)

I had to comment out the <<<<<<<, ========= and >>>>>>>>> lines as they
were causing things to break, Im guessing they were diff annotations or
similar?

Thought Id let you know, I didnt want to mess with the CVS by
committing anything just in case its meant to be like this and Im just
missing something!

Simon.

sub responseHeader {
# <<<<<<< CommonSubs.pm

	warn "responseHeader Called..\n";

     my ($auth) = @_;
# =======
     use HTML::Entities ();
     my ($auth, $notes) = &_rearrange([qw[AUTHORITY NOTE]], @_);
# >>>>>>> 1.50
     $auth ||="not_provided";
     $notes ||="";
     my $xml = "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>".
         "<moby:MOBY xmlns:moby='http://www.biomoby.org/moby'
xmlns='http://www.biomoby.org/moby'>".
         "<moby:mobyContent moby:authority='$auth'>";
     if ($notes){
         my $encodednotes = HTML::Entities::encode($notes);
         $xml .="<moby:serviceNotes>$encodednotes</moby:serviceNotes>";
     }
     return $xml;
}

--

Simon N. Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology