[MOBY-dev] SQL table change

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 16 00:51:25 UTC 2004

Hi dev'ers

I finally tracked down (one of) the reasons that the registration of
secondary parameters is so troublesome.  The database definition is
contrary to the API!  For those of you running a local registry: To
patch the database, execute the following SQL on the mobycentral
database:

alter table secondary_input change datatype datatype enum('String',
'Integer', 'DateTime', 'Float');

I have updated the main mobycentral database already.

I'm about to make a bunch of commits that should fix all remaining
problems with secondary parameters.

Sorry for the trouble!

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre