[MOBY-dev] Re: [MISC] CommonSubs.pm

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Jun 16 19:25:10 UTC 2004

Hi Simon,

This is likely specific to you - it looks like you have done some
tweaking of that part of the code, which caused a CVS versioning
conflict when you merged the public code into your own (the <<<<< and
one and delete the rest.

cheers!

--
Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre