[MOBY-dev] java docs built on biomoby.org

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 11:43:51 UTC 2003

> I am listening, but I'm not sure why I get the arch geek question!

   Because I thought that you may know. Sorry, I will never ask again...

> I am not sure quite what you want.

   I want to run a script (build.sh) after every 'cvs update' (which is
invoked automatically every something)  if this 'cvs update' brought any
change, in any file. And I was asking if such script/program exists or if
I need to write it myself. So much for geekness in the question...

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger