[MOBY-dev] java docs built on biomoby.org

Phillip Lord p.lord at russet.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 10:29:21 UTC 2003

  Martin> BTW, is there an automatic way to check whether anything
  Martin> changed from the last update? I know that there is a cvs
  Martin> status but I have never used it much (Phil Lord, are you
  Martin> listening on this list? Have you a suggestion for us?) If
  Martin> ther is then we can build only if something changed.

I am listening, but I'm not sure why I get the arch geek question!

I am not sure quite what you want. You want to update the
documentation after the CVS has undergone a checkin? You can certainly
do this by adding a watch to the file(s) in question. Or you could run
"cvs status" and look for the line "Status: Need". Or trawl through
the commit logs.

Or you could use something like anthill which will rebuild
automatically, every night (or whenever), after something has changed.

Cheers

Phil