[MOBY-dev] java docs built on biomoby.org

Phillip Lord p.lord at russet.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 12:27:14 UTC 2003

  >> I am listening, but I'm not sure why I get the arch geek
  >> question!
  >>
  Martin>    Because I thought that you may know. Sorry, I will never
  Martin>    ask again...

  >> I am not sure quite what you want.
  >>
  Martin>    I want to run a script (build.sh) after every 'cvs
  Martin>    update' (which is
  Martin> invoked automatically every something) if this 'cvs update'
  Martin> brought any change, in any file. And I was asking if such
  Martin> script/program exists or if I need to write it myself. So
  Martin> much for geekness in the question...

Ah, okay. If you are happy for it to run on the server, then you just
add a line to the "loginfo" file, which is found in the CVSROOT

See for instance...

http://olympus.het.brown.edu/cgi-bin/info2www?(cvsbook)Commit+Emails

which sets up commit emails. Of course this could also rebuild
things.

Is this what you were asking for?

Cheers

Phil